In a collaborative effort to maintain the integrity of WellSharp Live exams and create a successful experience for our test takers, IADC is implementing a new WellSharp Live proctor service. The new proctor service is provided by M&R Audit Group utilizing Proctor360, effective 1 October 2023.
This change results in improvements regarding ease of use, functionality, proctor availability, and overall support.
- Ease of Use: Proctor360 supports multiple types of web browser (Google Chrome, Fire Fox, or Microsoft Edge) and does not require software download.
- Functionality: Trainees will be able to communicate with their proctor and instructor via text and/or audio chat if help is needed during the exam session.
- Proctor Availability: No blackout dates; exam sessions will be scheduled as requested.
- 24/7 Support: Technical and customer support will be available 24 hours a day.
- Language Support: English, Spanish, and Portuguese-speaking proctors and customer service representatives will be available to assist.
If you have any questions about the new proctor service, please contact email@example.com.