The SAPC (Southern Arabian Peninsula Chapter) will have their Q3 Chapter Meeting tomorrow.
SAPC Quarterly Meeting
2 September 2021
The Westin Hotel, Dubai Marina
13:30 – 16:30
SAPC Meeting Agenda for 2 September
- Opening Remarks – Wayne Bauer (SAPC Chairman)
- IADC Updates – Hisham Zebian (VP, Eastern Hemisphere)
- Speaker: “Unified In Country Value (ICV) Program“ – Faeza Sohawan (UAE ICV Leader Deloitte & Touche (M.E.))
- Guest Speaker: “ESG, CSR’s Successor“ – Rosemary Strestik (Managing Partner, CCA Consulting)
- Speaker: “Fit for the future: How we are applying safety, innovation and sustainability to our operations“ – Jerry Dokos (Director Of Engineering, Seadrill Limited)
- Speaker: “Slip Sliding Away: A guide to slip resistance in safety footwear“ – Tom Andrews (Territory Sales Mananager Red Wing Shoe & Safety Company)
- Details on next SAPC Meeting – Open Discussion Period
Interested in Getting Involved?
Contact a Chapter officer at the Southern Arabian Peninsula Chapter webpage for more information.