Brooke Polk, IADC’s VP – Accreditation Operations, recently engaged in an insightful discussion with Well Control School on its “ONSITE with TD – An Energy Discussion” podcast. Brooke sat down with Toney and Ryan of Well Control School, and together they discussed:
- In-person and remote learning, and the benefits of a blended approach to well control training
- How IADC’s well control programs are constantly evolving to include content covering the latest drilling methods and technologies
- The shift to more open discussions and increased collaboration among industry regulating bodies for the benefit of the whole industry
- How IADC functions as an organization, which is only made possible by Members who volunteer their time and expertise
- The significance of training programs that are made for the drilling industry by subject matter experts in the field
- How specialized training programs focused on role-specific competency and skills develops a capable workforce
- … And so much more!