In September, IADC’s Young Professionals Committee hosted a live professional development webinar discussing the topic of “Negotiations.” The webinar featured two industry leaders: Transocean’s Stacey Earley, Director of Marketing & Contracts, and Precision Drilling’s Isabela Louback, Global Director of Procurement, S&OP.
During the webinar, Stacey and Isabela discussed:
- What it means to negotiate, and when it’s appropriate to negotiate
- How to start a negotiation
- Their top 3 negotiation tactics
- How to manage the expectations of customers/vendors that you negotiate with frequently
- How they’ve seen negotiations change over the course of their careers
- What the long-term consequences are if people don’t negotiate
- …and so much more!
View the recording: