IADC Incident Statistics Rig Recognition Request
The IADC Incident Statistics Program provides for the recognition of drilling rigs that achieve a one-year period without a Lost-Time Incident or Illness. The IADC Incident Statistics Program also provides for recognition of drilling rigs that achieve the accomplishment of operation for a one-year period without a Recordable Incident or Illness.
A company may designate one or more of its individual rigs for recognition provided the following requirements have been met:
- The company is a member in good standing of the IADC.
- The company has submitted statistical reports to the INCIDENT STATISTICS PROGRAM for the prior 12 months, and a Supplemental Injury Report has been completed for each RWC, MTO, LTI or FTL recorded.
- The company has submitted an individual rig recognition request form stating the recognition category and time period for which the award was earned.
- The rig designated for recognition has achieved 365 days without a fatality or lost-time accident.
- NOTE: The 365 days need not be consecutive, but may be cumulative, not including days that the rig is not reporting man-hours.
- The president/CEO of the company has certified that the rig designated for recognition has met the above.
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding: